Comcast Xfinity Reward Center Online Access
Comcast provides the customers with Xfinity Reward Center, formerly called the Comcast Rebates Center, to view their reward status online without logging into their Xfinity Online Account. With Xfinity, Comcast delivers the best in internet, TV, mobile, voice and home management service combining both the connectivity and entertainment so that they all work together and give the user instant access to the things at any time anywhere.
How to Access Xfinity Reward Center Online
Using Comcast Xfinity Reward Center the consumers who have recently activated qualifying Comcast services can receive their Xfinity rewards status. So, if you are an eligible Comcast customer, you can follow the steps provided below to access the Xfinity Reward Center and check the status of your rewards. Before beginning, just keep your account number or billing address to hand.
- Visit Comcast Xfinity Reward Center official website, xfinityrewardcenter.com
- Click the “Status Lookup” link that can be found at the top left-hand side and middle right of the page. Use any of them
- Choose between the two search options and provide the details according to that.
- If you select ‘Billing Information’, you have to enter your Phone Number and Billing Zip Code and for ‘Account Number’, type your 16-digit Cable Account Number with no space as it appears on your Xfinity bill in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Search” button to view the status of your Xfinity reward.
Note that the rewards are available to see approximately one week after the activation of all required services.
How to Check Xfinity Rewards with My Account
Apart from Xfinity Reward Center, you can also check the status of your rewards through Xfinity My Account. For that, you can
- Go to the same Comcast Xfinity Reward Center at xfinityrewardcenter.com and click the ‘My Xfinity’ link at the top left corner of the page.
- Or, go to directly My Xfinity at my.xfinity.com
- Click on the “MY ACCOUNT” link from the upper left-hand side
- Enter the email, mobile, or username and password registered with your Xfinity My Account in their fields on the box at the right of the page.
- Tick the “Stay signed in” checkbox to enable the feature on the device that will keep you logged in until you sign out.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
If you cannot recall the login info, click on the “Forgot Xfinity ID or Password?” link under the Sign-In button and provide the required details associated with the account like your mobile phone number, email address, and SSN, the username (only for password recovery) to initiate the recovery procedure.
How to Create Xfinity Online My Account
The Comcast customers who do not have My Account in the My Xfinity can create their Xfinity ID and establish an online account through which they can not only view their Xfinity Rewards status but access a lot of advantages to manage their Comcast services. To create a Comcast Xfinity My Account, you will need to
- Click the xfinityrewardcenter.com and click the ‘My Xfinity’ link at the top left corner of the page. Or, go to my.xfinity.com
- Click on the “MY ACCOUNT” link from the upper left-hand side of the page and then “Create one” link at the bottom of the Xfinity Sign-In box.
- Enter your mobile phone number or Social Security Number
- Complete a quick security check if you chose phone number and continue to provide the required details to set your Online Xfinity My Account.
Comcast Xfinity Rewards Contact Information
Comcast Xfinity Reward Center Customer Service Number: 1-800-526-3268
You can also click the “Contact Us” link found at the top of the Comcast Xfinity Reward Center portal and submit your inquiry providing your name, billing details, email address, phone number, account number, and typing how to help you.